A thousand-faced golf course embedded in a masterpiece of nature
Hungary’s largest golf course with a long history awaits sports fans on the Szentendre Island, only a 25-minute drive from Hotel Visegrád. The diversity of the course favors several styles, and the Golf Academy provides all the help you need to perfect your hitting technique.
- The 18-hole par 72 golf course with the longest history in Hungary
- 18 sections on 66 hectares
- The dunes and moundy fairways of the Hungarian “Old Course” created by nature evoke the English “Links Course”, which is made even more exciting by the lush park environment.
- The difficulty of a specially lined track is given by the sections that require high accuracy
- The wooded sections of the first 9 holes are surrounded by woods, the many-favorite par 3 hole 6, the doglegs of the second 9 holes, and the exceptional natural endowments give visitors a real golfing experience.
- The wind-level Driving Range with 250-meter-long target greens and the large level differences of Pitching-Putting Green are excellent for practicing the exact punches required for the course, in which the Golf Academy can provide adequate assistance.
- Appointment is required in all cases!